Those who would like a written prayer to be included in the Prayers of the People, please contact our office and let us know.
For our spirits, that we may seek God's thoughts and ways over our own thoughts and the ways of the world.
For our children, that they may give gladly always.
- For our church community, that we may be faithful and generous in our giving to the needs of the church for the furtherance of God’s kingdom.
For our youth, that they may continue to grow spiritually in the school year.
- For our church to fulfill our 2013 vision, “Deeper Connection, Deeper Faith,” by loving God more in worship and study, and by engaging others in more spiritual conversation and prayer.
- For our Spring Retreat, that it may be a time of spiritual rest and growth as we study how we reflect Christ in and through our vocation.
For our regional and small groups: that they would be places to study, know and follow Christ.
God's grace and protection for Joo Lee as she continues to undergo treatments for her aneurysms and that she may experience peace and divine healing; for Sunny Yoon that God would give her more physical strength as she recovers from brain surgery and that her treatment with growth hormones may begin promptly and be effective; continued prayers for Won Kang’s complete recovery from neck surgery and return to a normal routine.
For our children: health for our newborns Sarina Choe, Josiah Lee and Lydian Chang, and improved health for Samantha Chong.
For our relatives: thanksgiving for the good recovery of Susan Liew’s father whose bladder was removed after ineffective chemotherapy treatments, may God restore him completely; peace and endurance for Carolyn Im’s grandfather, Koo Ja Up, as he experiences pain from the treatments from his prostate cancer; for David Lee’s parents, who are full-time missionaries in India, may God fill them with faith, wisdom, and love and protect them.
- For our mission partners, strength for Roy Adams and his family as they return to Georgia to help repair their hometown from recent tornado damage; continued prayers for Pastor Eumin and Prumeh Kim that their newly acquired permanent residency would be protected from any outside interference.
- Comfort for the families who lost loved ones in the Sandy Hook tragedy, and God's grace for the Newtown community and our country as we move forward to address our concerns for safety.
- We intercede on behalf of all the people who lost loved ones and homes
and property from hurricane Sandy, that their lives may be restored and
they be comforted, healed, and draw closer to God through this trying
For God's provision of new jobs for those who have lost theirs, and peace for them during an uncertain time.
- Wisdom and grace for President Barack Obama and members of Congress as they guide our nation for the next 4 years.
- Ongoing prayers for the people in North Korea who are suffering physically and spiritually, that God’s light would shine upon them and guidance for PSALT NK in reaching out to NK refugees resettling in the US.